Truth is where you find it.

Truth is where you find it.
Love: All humans have God-value; treat yourself and others accordingly.

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Qoheleth Haiku 2:20

                                                             Edvard Munch                     
20So I turned and gave my heart up to despair
concerning all the toil of my labors under the sun,

Great despair will come
When we see that our efforts
Will come to nothing

If we miss the mark
Of what God designed for us
What do we have left

I will make the choice
Whether I despair or not
Thought creates feeling

How does wisdom miss
That which is life’s essentials
And end in despair

Toil under the sun
The same as under the mood
Should be done in light

Though the sun gives light
It will not enlighten our
Misguided wisdom

No comments:

Post a Comment